Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

"Pascal, Passports, and Past Regrets" in Today's Caregiver magazine.

Today's Caregiver magazine printed my article, "Pascal, Passports, and Past Regrets" in its May-June issue. I describe a caregiving day when my mom inspired me by not regretting and my dad encouraged me to let go of one of my regrets. My mother is truly Queen of Graceful Transitions, even in the face of loss. The article includes examples of conversation tips when speaking with a person in mid-stage Alzheimer's. You can read it here.

The whole issue of Today's Caregiver is worth a look, and you can access it by clicking this link. Some topics include
How to Cook for a Loved One with Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
The Marilu Henner Interview
Listen to Your Symptoms: When to Seek Emergency Care
Personality Change: A Family Member's Perspective
After 20 Years of Caregiving: Some Realizations

No comments:

Post a Comment