Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Alzheimer’s Pocket Reference of Tips and Strategies



Your wife has begun pacing? Your husband has begun having toilet accidents? Your mother wants to know why she can’t drive? And keeps forgetting your answer? Your father refuses to eat? And you don’t have time right now to read a whole book on dementia-related behaviors? I have just the handy help for you: Pocket Reference of Tips and Strategies. The pocket-sized flip chart shown here comes with a Coach Broyles’ Playbook for Alzheimer’s Caregivers, which you can buy here.



I have never seen the playbook. My mother got the flip chart somewhere and gave it to me after my dad died. I’m sure the whole playbook is an excellent resource from the Alzheimer’s Association, but I can only rave about the pocket guide’s kind, clever, protective, and simple solutions to loving someone with dementia.




No comments:

Post a Comment